The Brenner Suite
Guests will be delighted by this unique, private, air-conditioned, one bedroom bungalow, tastefully furnished with full amenities, luxurious linens, and fresh flowers. The bungalow also includes a kitchen, bedroom with cozy queen-size bed, bathroom with walk-in shower, living room with gas fireplace, walk-in closet, two private entrances, and a hot tub right outside the door. Living room has queen-size pull-out sofa bed with high quality mattress for an additional two persons. Beautiful views. Complimentary local wine and beer, and breakfast is included in the suite. ADA accessible.
- Organic Breakfast:
- Includes fresh-baked goodies, baked savory egg (or vegan) dish, yogurt, granola, seasonal fruit, orange juice, milk, butter, condiments, assorted teas and coffee, and produce from our organic garden, when available.
- We are happy to accommodate dietary needs or food allergies – please let us know
- Complimentary local cheese and crackers plate
- Complimentary local wine and beer. A bottle of red or white wine in your room. Beer on tap.
- Local chocolates from Umpqua Sweets and Treats
- In room, local coffee and assorted teas
- Local soap from Tub Time Treasures
- Outdoor sitting and eating areas
- In room fresh flowers
- Premium sofa bed for two additional guests
- Flat-screen television, satellite and DVD player
- Free WI-FI
- Guest BBQ
- Hair dryer and bathroom amenities
- Two premium bocce courts
- Historic property
- Children welcome
- Credit cards accepted