The Brenner Suite
Guests will be delighted by this unique, private, air-conditioned, one bedroom bungalow, tastefully furnished with full amenities, luxurious linens, and fresh flowers. The bungalow also includes a kitchen, bedroom with cozy queen-size bed, bathroom with walk-in shower, living room with gas fireplace, walk-in closet, two private entrances, and a hot tub right outside the door. Living room has queen-size pull-out sofa bed with high quality mattress for an additional two persons. Beautiful views. Complimentary local wine and beer, and a welcome food and breakfast basket is included. ADA accessible.
- Welcome and breakfast basket, including cheese & crackers and produce from our organic garden.
- Complimentary local wine and beer. A bottle of red or white wine in your room. Beer on tap.
- Local Chocolates from Umpqua Sweets and Treats
- Local soap from Tub Time Treasures
- Outdoor sitting and eating areas
- In room fresh flowers
- Premium sofa bed
- Flat-screen television, satellite and DVD player
- Free WIFI
- Hair dryer and bathroom amenities
- Shared guest hot tub
- Two premium bocce courts
- Historic property
- Children welcome
- Credit cards accepted